diaryofaquilterSo nice to getaway with my Italian lover (aka my husband) for a couple quick days to San Diego. ☀️🌊 He had business and I just tagged along to nap, wear flip-flops and eat guacamole. It's a tough job but someone has to do it. #roughlife #vitaminD #takeabreak #muchneeded
- gmacarenAND you managed to send out specs on your upcoming retreat class...on vacation...Thank you so much!!
- dianedorothy1960Lucky girl👍
- cathyudallSo wonderful
- quilterscandyboxLucky duck!
- zeno58I live outside of San Diego! Welcome to America's Finest City.
- ccccarbineThat looks like the Marriott. 👍
- nickyeglintonI'm so sorry for you - it must be a real trial 😂😂😂😉
- messyjesse1I love San Diego! Did you visit Coronado Island while you were there? I have an inkling this is the harbour where the boat docks from? I could quite happily move there tomorrow! 🇺🇸☀️😄☀️🇺🇸
- danaquiltsSounds like so much fun!! Are you sure you're not there with Luke Bryan???😊
- nataliehollingsheadSounds dreamy! I'm joining Todd for a conference in San Diego next month and I can't wait!
- tiffaney__cWelcome to our lovely city. Sorry we aren't giving you our best weather.
- diaryofaquilter@tiffaney__c it was good while we were there - and warmer than home, so we were pleased!
- diaryofaquilter@susanwade47 thanks for the recommendation! I didn't make it this time, but next time for sure!
- diaryofaquilter@quiltinggrandma08 we felt so lucky!
- diaryofaquilter@debbieespinoza73 it was ours too! Another reason to love it, right?
- diaryofaquilter@amrosenthal believe it or not, you'll get there! I still can't believe I finally made it.
- diaryofaquilter@ccccarbine 🎯 nailed it!
- diaryofaquilter@messyjesse1 we did visit Coronado. It's the best!
- diaryofaquilter@nataliehollingshead we were remembering being at this hotel with you guys a few years back. Glad you get to go again too!
Log in to like or comment.