1800flowersTaking #mugshots in the #snow. Not those kind of mug shots, the kind that are blooming with #valentinesday #flowers! 🌹🤗
- enticing_divaThis company is a joke. They cancel orders, don't inform you that they have been cancelled. Tell you that they will redeliver only to find out the order was cancelled 2 days ago. And no one felt the need to communicate that information. And all you can offer are sad apologies and a 20 discount to with a sister company. Why would i spend anything with your brand? Will never do business again with @1800flowers , a sorry business who doesnt value its customers.
- lion_el_witchy@lomaxthebrand look at these comments 😳😳
- lomaxthebrand@lion_el_witchy I had to call my bank and dispute a hot ass mess
- mindeldinahYou're a horrible company. You failed to deliver the flowers my husband sent me yesterday and then failed again today. He then stayed on the phone for 30 minutes tonight (!!!!!!) to rectify the situation and you only gave a $30 credit. He would have stayed on longer but he had to go take care of our BABY while I rushed home from work. Thanks for ruining our little day to celebrate one year into being parents and all the changes that come with it. Screw you. We have used you numerous times for many years. We will no longer.
- 1800flowers@enticing_diva We're very sorry for the poor experience you had. Please email email@example.com so that we can fix this for you. Thanks- Jessica
- 1800flowers@mindeldinah I'm sorry for the issue with your order and the inconvenience you faced on the phone. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to make this right. Thanks- Jessica
- micah_sharkhouseThanks for ripping me off an ruining valentines, tried calling customer service as well as emailing, didn't help at all. Once again appreciate your wonderful I don't care about anyone attitude. Look forward to being utterly disappointed by you guys soon 🤙🏽
- besmitten@1800flowers still waiting to know when a full refund will be issued to my son's credit card. if I do not have a response by the end of today we will dispute the charge and notify BBB and anyone else we can to deter others from doing business with you.
- meemersbeemersUPDATE:: was just issued my full refund of $99.97 with help from representative Heather Ankrom. Thank you for making this right @1800flowers
- zachwhetstineYou guys are a joke everyone in here is complaining I haven't heard one good thing
- christineambriz@micah_sharkhouse @besmitten @zachwhetstine @marikym Yeah they are all a waste of time, my husband ordered me flowers, a bear, three balloons and a chocolate for Valentine's Day and even payed extra for guaranteed delivery, they even had the audacity to sent an email saying it was delivered at my home at 8 when nothing was and I called everyday and they all called me a liar saying it was delivered and on top of that kept lying and saying they were delivering and every single day nothing had arrived. Still waiting for them
- christineambrizThanks for ripping us all off!
- 1800flowers@besmitten If you haven't already,please email email@example.com so that we can get this sorted out for you. Thanks- Jessica
- 1800flowers@christineambriz I'm so sorry to hear that you never got your flowers and the response from our agent was unexcusable. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your handle name, recipients name and order number so that we can make this right for you. Thanks- Jessica
- ladylikelily_❌❌Beware of 1-800-Flowers.com !!!!! ❌❌‼️I ordered flowers to be delivered on Valentines Day and they never arrived, yet my credit card was charged ($124.16). I emailed the customer service for a refund and they said it was delivered 1:35pm 2-15-17, which it was NOT and I wanted the flowers to be delivered on Valentines Day ONLY, that's what I have agreed to pay for. To make matters worse they said they scheduled a delivery for tomorrow. The absolute last thing I want tomorrow is flowers from a company that has caused me tremendous amounts of stress the last few days. I have stated on every email I sent to them that I want a refund, not for re-delivery, but it has been ignored. I'm extremely disappointed in this company. I did not expect this type of service from such a well recognized company. I don't typically post things like this, but my bad experience led me to write this. I do not want anyone to have to go through this. Please avoid this company. My order number is W00835422088540
- lrtruemanDear @1800Flowers face it you are full of shit we all know it - you ruined my daughters valentines day from her boyfriend then claimed twice you were replacing but didn't you should be out of business and all you keep yelling is sorry??? I am writing the AG in my state it is time for you to really be put out of business
- kitty_lovexo@lrtrueman they did the same to me
- kitty_lovexoThey kept saying they will redeliver but they don't. This is terrible. Do you know where the company headquarters are?
- thesirenconfidential@1800flowers just sent you a message regarding a collaboration!:). Hope to hear back from you!:)
- 1800flowers@kitty_lovexo Thank you for reaching out to us. I do apologize for the inconvenience that this may cause. Please E-mail us at email@example.com. Christy
Log in to like or comment.