sashadigiulianI have spent the last few weeks in Spain training with @patxiusobiaga_pucseries - at times it was a tough experience- being in a foreign space, learning a new program, and spending 6-8 hours at the gym each day executing it. Many days my body felt broken down and weak, but I kept pushing through, thanks to Patxi. I was really inspired by his motivation and thankful to have the opportunity to work one on one with him. Now I'm returning to the US for a few weeks and will start tapering soon before returning to try my projects in Spain! My countdown begins :) in the meantime, I'll be in Boulder-LA-Chicago-Atl-Austin-Germany 💗 Venga! @maagyves 📸
- joke_08Always impressed by this training!!!
- dmololLet me know if you need tips for ruining your diet in Austin or Berlin. 😂 also, there's a cool bouldering gym in Austin. @sashadigiulian
- fjmoreno16You need to come to madrid next time , pleaseeeeee
- freshaf_euFresh AF 🔥
- crimpdatBobby? @lobsterbobby @leighanneyun
- sarah.eve.dowlingWHEN WILL YOU BE IN ATLANTA AND HOW LONG?!!!
- captainjiffyWe will be climbing in Germany and Spain in April. Tag where you're climbing and what's you're favorite!
- captainjiffy*please 😃
- cameronrgriffithsJesus !
- hamedalharthy1Keep it up Sasha
- lobsterbobby@crimpdat I was even confused
- matthias.scSeriously, i don't know if that method really works? The more is not even the better... There is not THE one program...
- avichuela_82Good work @sashadigiulian I hope I see you again in @sharmaclimbing having fun bouldering and doing your projets in Spain. You looks so funny and happy person, keep going!!!
- anusca_bGo Sasha!
- patxiusobiaga_pucseriesMiss puctraining @sashadigiulian 💪😂
- lasportivaspainPuc energy!!!! 👊
- midlifecrisisasianImpressive content!
Log in to like or comment.