nemomaticI've come to really relish the zen of machine restoration. When creative work seems too daunting there is always comfort in simply fixing and cleaning. I picked up this lathe about a year ago, but only this week found the time to really dial it in. New drive belt, rebuilt variable speed mechanism, new bearing in tailstock, de-rust, de-grease, and paint. Working on some custom tooling for it now to expand my tiny parts capabilities.
- nemomatic#lathe #machinist #manualmachinist #makeover #iwokeuplikethis #restoration #vintage #toolporn
- mike_and_krystleLovely 😊
- knotandgrainNice work!
- arisskarpGreat! The ultimate recycling.
- erikkhoopes.alaskaLooks great! Happy machine 🔧🐻
- agavenda@nemomatic what make is this lathe?
- erikkhoopes.alaskaNow it deserves an led smiley by the on switch 👍😊🌟❤
- frankippolitoLove it!
- digitaludditeA beaut!
- nemomatic@agavenda it's a Wade 94. They got bought out by Hardinge a while back I believe.
- scottiesharpeddWhat a pretty little thing
- tomhaneyartworkYou clean up nicely. 😃
- worn_over_timeI call it, "Reveling in the mundane." :-) w/t
- leaharipotchWow! That's incredible!!
- dancingfountainI'm with you here.
Log in to like or comment.