milkandhoneywellnessWhat is a #mhwfhealthytreat - while it's still recognized as a treat, it contains powerful nutrients, antioxidants, and phytochemicals. It's made with food that comes from the earth, ingredients that you understand and can pronounce. I loved these dark chocolate mini peanut butter cups! I think I ALMOST nailed it with this one. Next time I would add more peanut butter and a bit less chocolate. OR sweeten the dark chocolate just a bit more. It is all about balance; healthy eats and life! ⠀
Access the recipe on my blog.
Link in profile.
- wellnessgypsyLove making homemade chocolate cups, they are delish!
- ben_climberNo sweets month lol
- rootandrisebotanicalsThese look super yummy
- milkhoneyyogurtWhat? These look incredible!
- flow_acupuncture_slcMore peanut butter and LESS chocolate?! Heresy I say!
- spicyyogiOoh I have a homemade peanut butter cup recipe that I LOVE! So good. I add pink sea salt to mone
- basaltdayspaYes please! These look delish!
- thepointpilatesWoah lady these look AMAZE!!!
- cosmomuseDrooling 🤤 these look so delicious!
- milkandhoneywellness@spicyyogi I would LOVE to try your recipe!!
- knotonomySo nice of you to share the recipe! These look so yummy!
- milkandhoneywellness@knotonomy oh, yes! And they are perfect for a Monday! I think they make any Monday a great day :-) so easy, make them this weekend and have them ready!
- milkandhoneywellness@cosmomuse 👏
- milkandhoneywellness@thepointpilates we could totally have these as little treats when they arrive for the retreat!
- milkandhoneywellness@flow_acupuncture_slc Haha!! Maybe I should've said "I would have preferred to use slightly less dark chocolate. I used 100% Cacao and I think I could've done more like 80%" NOT less chocolate. What was I thinking?!
- milkandhoneywellness@ben_climber thought of you when making these! Chia seed in the peanut butter for some kick ass protein and energy staying power. The only setback would be melting. But I thought if you wrapped them in some bacon they might not melt as fast! 😂🤘🥓
- milkandhoneywellness@wellnessgypsy the PERFECT little sweetness. 👏
- spicyyogi@milkandhoneywellness okay I'll dig it up in my recipes & get it to you!!
Log in to like or comment.