coachdebbierunsI'm still not running, so I just lucked out to see this amazing sunrise this morning. My knee is getting better though, so hopefully I'll be back soon! I can almost walk without a limp now! #smallblessings #nofilter
That does give me lots of time for upper body strength and core work, including a plethora of planks. Today, #ontheblog I'm sharing my favorite plank variations (because it can get boring just hanging around planking for minutes at a time)! The direct link is in my profile! .
Are you planking today?
- runwikiPraying it's healing up. xoxo
- faster.with.julioTop 👍
- deborahbrooks14Take care of yourself!
- wendyistakingthelongwayhomeThat is a beautiful sunrise! Hopefully your knee heals quickly.
- fitfulfocusYey!! Keep on resting up and getting better!
- tutus_and_tenniesRest up ! That is pretty motivating view!
- missittiebittieHope you are feeling better! This picture put a smile.
- running_onhappyYour poor knee!!! But beautiful sunrise. 🙏🏼
- deannakeiI hope it heals up fast!!
- sprint2thetableHope you're back to 💯 soon! Gorgeous sunrise. I'm excited for the comet tonight!!!
- ilkasblogAbsolutely beautifully captured!!
- fitwanderlustrunnerAbsolutely gorgeous views!
- lindafavuzzakleinU can borrow my scooter... Scooter Hill reps!
- coachdebbieruns@lindafavuzzaklein Haha! But I can't bend my knee enough or put pressure on it yet. I'm going to try a walk tomorrow.
- loramarie03Wow such a gorgeous pic!
- marathonsandmotivationThis looks so beautiful, glad to hear your knee is getting better!
- mcmmamaBeautiful sunrise! Glad your knee is improving.
- juliesparkesOh so beautiful!
- probablyfamousapparelHey...Real talk.....I'm just scrolling through. If you're interested in hoodies come check us out! And thank you in advance!
Log in to like or comment.