glasgow_foodFishy Friday at the new @saltandvinegarglasgow - really fresh and tasty! And awesome potato cakes or as you all call them, potato fritters (ya weirdos)... Can't wait to come back for another visit 🐠🐟🦑
- gtautozglasgowOk that looks amazing! Must visit this place soon 🍟🍤
- glasgow_food@gtautozglasgow it was so nice! I was really impressed 😊
- thisgirl_isOoooh I didn't realise it was open. I'll be going ASAP for some scallops and lemon sole. (It's a fritter!). Thanks Briony!
- thisgirl_is@thisgirl_is p.s. yes I did go and look at the menu 😂
- starrystarrywhiteOoh I was there last night and had the scampi. The chips are soooo gooood @glasgow_food
- dixie_bakesIt is so good ! Didn't see they had potato cakes😱😱😱dinner tonight LOL
- m_jones_82We call them scallops in Liverpool 🙈
- sammie_smilessAny chicken salt on those potato cakes bryony?? Xx
- glasgow_food@sammie_smiless omg I wish! Tabac in town does chicken salt on their chips though 👌 @tabac_glasgow x
- glasgow_food@m_jones_82 well that's just crazy 😂
- glasgow_food@dixie_bakes yes! They were really good too! Let me know what you think x
- glasgow_food@starrystarrywhite ohh good choice! It was all so good 🙌 xx
- glasgow_food@thisgirl_is ohhhh sounds like a good combo to me! X
- sammie_smilessPraise the chicken salt!!! @glasgow_food xx
- maureenmorrison_Where is it guys?
- glasgow_food@maureenmorrison_ Pollokshaws Rd in Shawlands, right opposite the Butterfly and Pig/Old Corona
- maureenmorrison_@glasgow_food awww thank you for sharing xx
- glasgow_foodMy pleasure 😊 x
- christiemcmanusSalt and Vinegar or Old Salty's?!
- glasgow_food@christiemcmanus this is Salt and Vinegar 😊
Log in to like or comment.