forestandmainWe will have 32 ounce cans of Finisterre, a new IPA, available tomorrow at both our pub and the Winter Market at Primex Garden Center in Glenside (10-1). $12 a can.
Finisterre is a 5.5% IPA heavily dry hopped with Cascade, Simcoe, Huell Melon, and Hallertau Blanc. Notes of peaches, strawberrries, apricots, melons, and the guilty pleasure of white bread and butter. Pop this can, put some Fellini on the tube and drop out for a while.
- lorenzothebeercatISO: Magnify, Other Half and beyond. DM for trades. Cheers🍺
- ateliertwentytwolove this artwork
- damonmay67@forestandmain the guilty pleasure of white bread 😂😂😂😂😂 My daughter is always wanting white bread
- evenartichokes__haveheartsThis can though
- daveyk25Awesome looking cans
- tippetsnapper#wonderbread 🔴🔵🔴🔵
- jameszale@forestandmain 🔥 can design
- brewwwboyFuck the can design, I bet you that IPA is nothing but hot lava, in flames full of fire and a fire filled with fuels that could light this whole god damn world on a fire that resembles hell. BTW, ISO
- amblerapparelWork of art inside and out. Sasssssssy!
- humblehucksterfarmSo so so so so pretty!
- happyhobbsSend rations
- farmartproduceThis can is a work of art - so beautiful!
Log in to like or comment.