- rosarainbowsIt's only been a week and I know I probably shouldn't get too excited.. but I'm an excitable person 😁 I am already getting test results back from Breakspear that are really significant (and possibly treatable!) which hadn't ever been picked up before. So happy:) and these are some beautiful flowers my mum bought for me so I see them every morning I wake up - I didn't know before that daffodils had such a beautiful smell?!
- living_with_lymeThis is so wonderful, it's so exciting isn't it! 😊
- bethxxx0409So happy for you and I love daffodils too
- sugartrampolineYes, progress! I'm happy to hear this 😊 Daffodils are my favourite flower and the smell reminds me of carefree springtime days from my childhood 💛
- theybiteandfight😎😎❤️ woohoo!
- ruthbrahamAwesome news xxx