hollicoats2 things: -The Kelley Necklace is in stock on madrebeads.com! This yellow and hot pink are both in stock- perfect for spring days ahead!
-I'm wearing my new #larktee for the second day, cause when you spend a week sewing a tee you deserve to get lots of wear out of it 🙀 working on full photos and a blog post soon! @grainlinestudio @madrebeads #madrebeadsbrandenthusiast
- coatizaoWhat a babe!!!!!
- madrebeadsYou're the cutest! 💛
- lisa.poblenzLooks great!!
- terafyingI hope you can use your muslin as a starting point for future pattern adjustments
- coffeeandthreadYou are so cute! 💛
- kenzie5290So cute! 😍
- hollicoats@terafying yes! I'm basically going to use it for any knit top/dress now!
- hollicoats@coatizao 😘
- todayinarcata@hollicoats I'm considering cutting my crew neckband on the straight of grain. My fabric has horizontal stripes like yours so the stripes on the neck band would be like yours. Did you have any trouble with the neck band having less stretch in that direction?
- hollicoats@todayinarcata yes, it definitely has less stretch! This is the boatneck which doesn't have a pattern piece for a neckband so I made it about 87%of the length of the neck and it's still a bit small. There's some puckering because of it. If you do it try lengthening the neckband by an inch or two and baste it first. I'm wishing I had!
- todayinarcata@hollicoats thank you. I think I will proceed on without experimenting with the lengthwise grain. I'm a newbie with knit fabric.
Log in to like or comment.