- veganfamilyrecipes#vegan #veganism #heathyeating #healthyyou #health #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #cleaneating #cleaneats #eatclean #cleanfood #food #foodie
- unconventionalbakeragreed. although I guess my husband won't be eating quesadillas and chipotle pepper 😹
- veganfamilyrecipes@unconventionalbaker haha. So true 😂Now that I think of it, my toddlers food choices are really limited.
- unconventionalbaker@veganfamilyrecipes lol. I'll never forget the day he asked "what's a chai-poh-tell"? 😂
- dateplayappSo Fab! 😍
- a_vegan_taleQuinoa and acai are out for many people 😂
- ilikemydogshuskyJust because you can't pronounce it doesn't mean it's bad for you. Nicotinamide, pyridoximine, and hydroxocobalamin are prime examples as to why this is bad logic, unless vitamins are bad for us. If fruits and vegetables came with a list of ingredients most people wouldn't be able to pronounce them.
- veganfamilyrecipes@unconventionalbaker haha. Omg too funny 😂 😂😂😂
- veganfamilyrecipes@a_vegan_tale so true. I love hearing all the different ways people pronounce quinoa 😂😂
- veganfamilyrecipes@ilikemydogshusky That is true and a good point. It's just about using common sense when picking out foods to eat. The simpler the ingredients and less processed the better 😊
- delta118Traveling a lot in different countries, I don't always use this adwise! 😜
- njabreuQuinoa.... and yet so good for you 😉
- veganfamilyrecipes@delta118 I wouldn't either. I just use the "point at the food I want" technique then 😂😂
- fullofbeans18So true (except quinoa) 😃
Log in to like or comment.