the_chelsea_project_blogHappy Friday Friends. My cherry trees are blooming and I can't help but worry about them. They are about a month ahead of schedule. They usually bloom around the first of March with the forsythia. How are you and yours? 💐💐💐
- mary_hunnMy bulbs are already blooming 🌷 The weather has them confused!
- the_chelsea_project_blog@mary_hunn Your daffodils? Tulips?
- shoppeno5debraSo beautiful, the weather is upside down.
- somewhatquirkydesignHah! It's snowing and cold here for eternity.
- mary_hunn@the_chelsea_project_blog my daffodils are already blooming and my tulips have poked through. Hope the cold doesn't get them.
- remodelacasaHow pretty! No, we had a bit of snow a couple of days ago. 😞
Log in to like or comment.