franciewinslowAt the start of every year each one of our family members makes a shirt with the word that we feel God has given us for that year. Here's mine. SHE LAUGHS. The last 12 months have been filled with mountains of fear - but mountain by mountain God has put each one aside and is teaching me even in the face of "unknowns" and "what if's" that He can be trusted. And if He can be trusted then I can smile. And even dare to laugh. In fact, joy in all circumstances is my inheritance. Joy. In the face of unknowns and love risks and new things. If you made a t shirt with a word or phrase to mark your year what would it say?
- lora.gravattLove this ❤️
- lora.gravattAnd my word would be F E A R NOT
- jacksfrederickGod bless you Francie!❤️
- alisakeetonShe's complete :)
- marieannbabies3She loves.
- katieracineGreat idea and word 👌🏻
- jenny_herndon_5The word I chose for 2017 was Joy and the verse I chose was Zephaniah 3:17: The LORD your God is in your midst, A victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy. This past year was especially hard and I found my joy being stolen by fear and other people's choices/actions. I want 2017 to be the year that I choose Joy no matter what 😊
- nickcrawleyThis is awesome Francie. Thanks for being an inspiration.
- mislockmumLove you, Francie ❤️
- mollyursoWholehearted ❤
- theopendoorsisterhoodBest idea!!!!
- kimberb33I write my on a rock - a friend gave me that idea - "good/goodness" for 2017
- sschneidy1023This was my first year praying through a word for the year and the Lord gave me: "Content". Love the shirt idea! Thanks Francie!
Log in to like or comment.