thornberrylaraModelled photo of Vogue 1515. Definitely a statement collar. I fiddle with it a bit but it is quite comfortable to wear. Pattern lengthened by 3 inches. I rather fancy lengthening it to dress length.
- thornberrylara@blondebombeshell48 They suggest silk or taffeta as well I think. The fabric needs to be crisp and have body. Weight is probably not vital as long as it isn't drapey.
- rennous_oh_glennusBrilliant 💛
- pdxsquaredVery flattering. You should make this as a dress! Very pretty.
- finki.jayVery striking
- blondebombeshell48@thornberrylara thanx. Have a dupion
- fabricepiphaniesOh yes! I can see that as a dress!
- lynnesewsI would be very striking as a dress! Go for it
- lynnesewsLol, I meant IT would be striking as a dress. I don't think I'm cut out to be a dress 😂
- robyn_bobbin1So stylish!
- sandra_isewfashionYes, that would look quite good as a dress
- sewjeanmargaretVery stylish and the perfect colour for you.
- happylatI really love this top! Nice to see you today Lara.
- sandysewsnowThis looks so good on you Lara, I am tempted by this pattern, but would need to add a sleeve, my old lady arms not so attractive these days! I think you should go for the dress version.
- suestoneyAmazing neckline!
- purplemuminausI think the dress length would look fabulous on you. Definitely something you could wear.
- aundiepondiepandieI like it a lot; what fabric? Believe this would make a cute dress!
- ms.mc.callSo cool 😎
- lempobeeColour and style really suit you 💕
- handmadevintage378It looks wonderful but I don't think I could cope with the collar my neck is too short.
Log in to like or comment.