detroitdesignThe pipes froze in my Campbell street house and one thing that survived -this pic. I spend every day distracting myself so I don't think about the fact that I can't call my gram. So thankful to all the wonderful women in my life that "mom" me-cause even at 40, you need it :) #womensupportingwomen
- brendakphotoActual printed photos are treasures! Enjoying your book, just to the part about this one! I think we have lived similar lives! Scary similar ❤️ it
- akdaisie16What a great picture!
- kathleenbusbyyyYour gram still loves you from heaven. My only child was killed ( by a drunk driver) I had difficulty getting pregnant (8 years to have him) . I couldn't get pregnant again but on my grandmother's first birthday in heaven we got the phone call that we were having a baby girl through the miracle of adoption ❤️ I am so sorry for the loss of photos, that is one of my greatest fears 🙏
- zanini_marisaSeguo il tuo programma in Tv...sei fantastica e ti stimo molto .Ciao dall ' italia !
- marciab7You will always need her. Grandma's are magical ladies
- oneal.kathyPriceless. Family 😍
- richardstotzGood morning Nicole, when I first seen this photo I thought, " great you got your camera back, " only because you had said that you had pictures of your Gram in it until I read the post. You might not be able to call her but you can still talk to her because she will always be with you. Hoping that you have a good day, stay warm, be safe, love you.
- linda_t_osborneLast year two of my historic homes had frozen pipe disasters. I'm now forever freaked out by cold winters.
- brendadowdWhat a great treasure!
- yo.dukrIt's funny how complete strangers can have many similar experiences in completely different parts of the world and never be the wiser. A cousin just sent me some old pics of my gram a few days ago. She's been gone since 95, I'm 49, and I still get a lump in my throat. But it's ok - I'm forever grateful to have it. Thanks for sharing.
- shannonraeinskiNeed to get my photos scanned ASAP!
- tthompson53So true, the older I get the more important all the "moms" in my life that have passed become to me. Treasure them, I am blessed, so are you.
- neennner1966Your "moms" raised a great and caring person.... I'm glad you have your picture... Just to see their faces helps with the grieving but only slightly... @detroitdesign
- kshipka01My grandmother, auntie and my mom have passed... I wish I could hug them again, kiss them again and tell them how much I love and appreciate them.
- trishdigginsI miss both my "grannys". Doesn't matter how old you are, the women that care and love and influence are true treasures.
- susanhall4793Precious... glad that photo made it through!
- nursenancyratedgCan we talk about how ADORABLE E is? OMG, that smile :)
Log in to like or comment.