katedaviesdesignsStob a Ghlais Choire from the river Etive
- shewhoknitswithducksWow...no words suitable...just wow.
- sabine_drachenherzIt´s magic
- pixiedustcairnsWow!! So beautiful!
- fgoakleyKate, could this actually be a real place? The photo is astounding! xo
- pinkhazelbagsAmazing, the photograph makes me feel as if I am in the image, as if I am the rushing stream. Astonishing effect 💦
- charlotte_k1p2Absolutely gorgeous! I want to be there!
- lulybelleStunning photo!
- ailsanaplove Glen Etive - my childhood camping holiday spot!
- madebymimaI love seeing your photographs, keep them coming! Stunning beauty!
- flissymarshallYour photographs make me fall in love with Scotland. However I do have forbears from Stranraer so something is in my blood...❤
- pichinkuyarn@pinkhazelbags and @katedaviesdesigns couldn't agree more! 😍❤
- tjwynnhuhBeautiful! I don't know how you get anything done with those landscapes and skyscapes around you!
- mmontgomery3690Stunning. 💕
- siomaguireWhat's prettier: the picture or the name? ❤
- pinsandneedlesukHave you considered getting some of these amazing photos printed? Postcards or a calender? I'd be keen.
- cozythingskristenThis is so beautiful.
- susanmarelliBeautiful photo and a wonderful angle 😍
Log in to like or comment.