therockI appreciate and welcome the feedback from people who disagree (and agree) with Kevin Plank's words on CNBC, but these are neither my words, nor my beliefs. His words were divisive and lacking in perspective. Inadvertently creating a situation where the personal political opinions of UA’s partners and its employees were overshadowed by the comments of its CEO.
A good company is not solely defined by its CEO. A good company is not defined by the athlete or celebrity who partners with them. A good company is not a single person. A good company is a team, a group of brothers and sisters committed to working together each and every day to provide for their families and one another and the clients they serve.
We don’t partner with a brand casually. I partner with brands I trust and with people who share my same values. That means a commitment to diversity, inclusion, community, open-mindedness and some serious hard work. But it doesn't mean that I or my team will always agree with the opinion of everyone who works there, including its executives. Great leaders inspire and galvanize the masses during turbulent times, they don't cause people to divide and disband.
My responsibility here is not only to the global audience we serve, but also to the thousands of workers who pour blood, sweat, and tears into making Under Armour strong. A diverse group of hardworking men and women who possess integrity, respect and compassion for one another and the world they live in. Debate is healthy. But in a time of widespread disagreement, so is loyalty. I feel an obligation to stand with this diverse team, the American and global workers, who are the beating heart and soul of Under Armour and the reason I chose to partner with them.
My commitment is as real as my sweat and callouses that thicken daily. #CommittedToThePeople
- mussle_mass_300Can you please train me please I don't know how to work out by myself I need a workout partner help me Mr Johnson
- brendondalli3025Strength man
- havek1684@therock when do your shoes drop?
- wak_spiddlevak#comittedtothepeople unless they disagree with #mainstreamleft religious ideology right? At least have enough balls to come out and say what you really mean. "Trump and his supporters are evil racist scum". What you need to do is stop worrying about your biceps and exercise that "muscle" between your ears. Since you have no logical, factual, or moral basis for your bigoted beliefs here's a reading list to get you started on the path to enlightenment: Plato's Republic, The Federalist papers, The Anti Federalist Papers, Socialism by Ludwig von Mises. Let me know when you finish those. 🤙
- trevino8850How was your valentines?????
- trevino8850Where are the pics????
- reaganberrya CEO should be able to support his president without this kind of panties in a wad bullshit. he didn't say anything divisive. he simply has a different opinion than that of the mainstream left and hollywood.
- metsfrost15@therock nothing divisive was said. Your pathetic and weak and it showed with this pandering diatribe you posted. You my friend are divisive and lack perspective and are so transparent given the fact u did this so u could virtue signal for the naacp awards. All your ceo said was that trump is good for jobs? Stop manufacturing drama and if your soooo butthurt give your money back and go to nike. Theyll objectify you for your appearance just like you sound like you want.
- rahil_aghdamPerfection 😍😍🙏🏽
- kalaiki_alii@metsfrost15 agreed
- pradeepsharma1976The Rock loaded Super man punch for Wrestelmania 33 💪💪💪💪💪🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
- shaymariSo well spoken👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- geve2007Why even the need to justify? Just make a choice and stand for what you believe in even if it goes against the $$$$ be you an not a generic brand of yourself and if that means a million fans unfollow you then bye felicia!!!!
- ansulkapoorNyc body
- polatmelisssFİT 👊🏼 @therock
Log in to like or comment.