grapefruitandgoldGrapefruit Lip Scrub
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp honey
3 tbsp white sugar
10 drops grapefruit essential oil
Squeeze of grapefruit juice or beet juice for pink color (totally optional)
Mix together coconut oil & honey. Add in white sugar until you get a thick, pasty consistency. Feel free to add a bit more sugar if it is getting runny. Add in 10 drops of grapefruit essential oil! And an optional squeeze of grapefruit juice or beet juice for pink coloration. Store in glass container, apply to dry lips and gently exfoliate (I like to leave it on for 30-60 seconds) then wipe away with a dry towel! 👄👄👄
- mwescottRainy weekend diy project ☑️! Thanks for this oily idea @grapefruitandgold 😁
- serenitydropsThanks for the recipe! Can't wait to try.
- amyastrom@amlinster Let's make this!
- pagmina@grapefruitandgold can you share a body scrub that you use too?!
- tigers9998@grapefruitandgold could you do this with orange?
- graceanneparsonsLOVE this!!! Thanks!!!!
- erinscriv@bnoelleb here's a yummy one, I think I'm going to whip this up this weekend
- erikahelenrLooks great! Where do you store it?
- enhancewellnessThanks! Can't wait to give this a try! 💕💋@grapefruitandgold
- kaylacieThank youuuuu! Hopping on the eo train soon! 😘
- danielle_erin82This looks delicious what a great diy
- megan.kingery😍 @abbielkingery @megclemens89
- jamielynnessentialsLooks delish!
- laurengilesI kinda want to eat it 🙊😆💋
- missb456@jlgarvin did you see @littleunicornofficial has grapefruit muslin blankets now??💗Totally made me think of you!!
Log in to like or comment.