sewandtellprojectDay 9-Whistle While You Work. I might be in the minority but I don't listen to anything while I sew. It's my only time to enjoy the hum of the machine and the relative silence of my house. Silence is hard to come by with 4 busy boys, so I really relish the moments of quiet I have. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you listen to? Or do you enjoy the silence like me?
#sewnwithhart @harts_fabric #sewcialist #selfishsewing
- sweeterthancupcakesblogI'm right there with you! I've been trying to listen to Focus on the Family podcasts, but I usually forget and enjoy the silence.
- sarajoliesewsYes! Silence is golden sometimes
- sewjournersI love silence! With the hum of my machine
- paisleyrootsYes!!! I've been lovingvthe silence lately! Its so hard to get!
- stubbornlycraftyI like background noise. A podcast usually.
- pearberrylane.blogI'm the same really. I am usually working while others sleep. The quiet is nice.
- sunflowerseamsSome days I really appreciate the silence but most of the time I have Netflix or music on
- sewandtellproject@paisleyroots The silence is so hard to find!
- elerihandmadeI probably should enjoy the silence more 😂 I love your boys, Alisha!
- amaiaaranaSometimes I do listen to something but most days is only my machine and I (and my noisy kids around 😂)
- sewsophielynnI'm the opposite- so used to all the noise that the silence drives me nuts! I usually switch between podcasts and either some country love songs or old school pop- stuff my kids won't listen to!
- whilecamdensleepsI often sew in silence too if I don't have a book I'm listening to.
- onceuponasewingmachineQuiet time from kiddos is a good treat
- sewandtellproject@onceuponasewingmachine and so rare!
- sansahashUnless I need to focus more most of the time when I sew I listen to Spotify. Makes me more productive 😉
- bellasunshinedesignsOh the sweet sound of silence! I love it too!
- the_fit_quilterNice! 😄
Log in to like or comment.