jimmy_chin#tbt K7 2001 @conrad_anker was always ahead of his time. He took this selfie of us before selfies were a thing. It was shot on film so I didn't even see the photo until two months later after I got home and had the 100 or so rolls of film from the trip developed. We'd just sat out a decent sized multi day storm, not unlike the one on Meru. At the moment, we were just happy to get some fresh air into our fetid portaledge. This was @brady_robinson's and my first trip w Conrad. We were pretty stoked to be up on the mountain w our new friend. Little did I know then where those friendships would lead. #karakoram #pakistan @thenorthface
- k7awla_7amedمُنشد وصاحب آلحانـ🎵 وشيلات مُمتميزه ضيفوه يستاهل😍👏 @alzhirri
- 212sidYou'll never read this but 'why are you showing up on the video screen of my ATM machine?!?'.
- jvcavacoSuper!! 😆😆👆👍👌✌
- mrciprianI really like this 😁😀
- tonyabuddMy brother and I are facinated with mountain climbing,He thinks the best place for practicing MT.climbing is MT. Rainer, what is your opinion for beginners?
- surfeliciousReally nice!
- mrv.98Sehr Cool!:)
- explorearizona_Cool pic
- scao4Just watched your documentary. My boyfriend and I can't stop talking about it! Love it!
- inspiredcontentYour content is inspired!
- russel_scottkeep up the great work!!!
- shawnelder33Watched Meru again. Your cinematography was awesome
- real_lifesurferreal men!)))
Log in to like or comment.