englishmammaThrowback to when we were in the warm, enjoying the sunshine - and some great coffee.
It has turned freezing cold here. And there's no snow, so it's not even pretty out. Just cold and miserable.
This photo just makes me feel warm from looking at it. I miss you, Cape Town!
Are you a cold weather person? Or do you need the sunshine? I can do the cold as long as there's snow or some winter sun peeking through. Grey weather though just makes me so sad.
#vitamind #truthcoffeecapetown #bringonthesunshine
- bitsofbriThat's a cool cup!
- kikiblahblahI legit can't wait till summer!
- sakurapink1@englishmamma 😉💕
- email@example.com We're the same and have got into a holiday habit of escaping after Christmas 😊
- englishmamma@marchandmayblog Me too! Roll on summer!
- englishmamma@blumoondesign Yes, please! Here's hoping for a good summer!
- englishmamma@parentclub Aaargh! Too cold! Although here when it gets that cold it actually feels better than around -5C because when it's colder, it's dry cold, there's not that damp chill in the air and the wind typically drops. Do you have the same?
- englishmamma@mamazou85 Bring back the sunshine!
- englishmamma@2backpack Ha! I can understand!
- firstname.lastname@example.org It's so cute, isn't it? Love the design.
- englishmamma@ushappyfour Yes, please! Summer makes people smile 😊
- englishmamma@patrizia_grubissa Yes, grey weather is the worst! We have another six weeks of cold if we're lucky. But it has been known to randomly snow on 1 May here 😬
- patrizia_grubissa.... 😁 ... unfortunately there's nothing we can do !!! Let's hope for a bit of sun now and then ☀️☀️☀️
- beingmammabearThat looks so good!!! I am so J! 😍😍😍
- keyestostyleI definitely love the sunshine hence why I moved from Seattle to California
- blogofthethingsI love the sunshine too! Which is why I love living in Mumbai. :)
- livingincolorblogIt's so joyful!
- obrienandoliveWe love both warm and cold weather! :)
Log in to like or comment.