milkandhoneyherbsElderberry-Blueberry-Raspberry reduction for my bebes pancakes on this snowy day!🌬
I made this with frozen elderberries. They're easy to freeze- just put the whole cluster of berries (still attached to the stems) in a freezer bag. You can fit multiple clusters in one bag. Once they freeze, the berries tend to easily fall off the stems. When you use them do your best to pick out any remaining stems, but don't stress if there are a few left in your berries when you use them. They are super versatile and can be used in sauces, teas, in baked goods, and more!
#foodasmedicine #kitchenmedicine #eatyourherbs #blizzard #cozy #elderberry #sambucus #blueberry #strawberry #reduction #syrup #eattherainbow #antioxidants #berries #milkandhoneyherbs
- lesliecerierWith dried elderberries?
- milkandhoneyherbsI used ones I had frozen this summer. Just threw them right in frozen with the other berries, a little water and some cinnamon and maple syrup. They're super versatile when you freeze them fresh!
- mandalabotanicalsWe just made the same! With some kudzu root powder mixed in to thicken it and add a soothing dimension
- downtoearthholisticwellnessYes! Delicious
- milkandhoneyherbs@mandalabotanicals Love the idea of adding kudzu to thicken it and for added medicine!
- milkandhoneyherbs😋 @downtoearthholisticwellness, @sacredbotanica
- officialleankingzKeep diggin it
Log in to like or comment.