slmagThere’s already a wait on Friday nights. Nothing like the ones you’re used to at Red Iguana, but still, @ChileTepin is just a few months old and we see crowds in its future. There are only two moles on the menu—a nice poblano and a verde which food writer Mary Brown Malouf (@maloufmary) hasn’t tried yet—so for her Red Iguana still holds the popular majority in that category, and there’s nothing like the authentic regional dishes Matthew Lake makes over at Alamexo. Nevertheless, Chile-Tepin is a good mid-priced Mexican option whose food should make you happy whatever your expectations.
- slmag#slcdining #slceats #slcfood #utahfood #utaheats #utahdining #localdining #utahlocal
- madimoreno@wendibee @kenzisnow let's go!
- thechoreansWe go here way too often. The owner- Carlos and the entire staff is really nice.
- emkrob@amrob59 I want to try this place
- buildingutahLooks scrumptious.
Log in to like or comment.