thornberrylaraIt feels like forever since I sewed! Just finished Vogue 1515 in some leftover jacquard from #darncheapfabrics. Such an interesting collar! Need to figure out what to pair it with.
- lynnesewsVery cool looking top!
- nicolekeller_74Flow-ey white trousers
- fabricepiphaniesOoh nice! I have a Stylearc pattern that is similar!
- jo_sewsWow, what an interesting neckline!
- artworkerprojectsThat looks really really nice, cropped black pants I'd say
- sewingelleFabulous. I can see echoes of lady di pie crust collars. Which I loved.
- stylearcwardrobeOoooh so lovely 💕 I second @artworkerprojects
- maci_nicFascinating! Love it
- barbarajanemadeVery interesting 💛
- notquitecouturemumStunning... That collar!
- handmadevintage378Looks amazing. How does that collar feel to wear?
- thornberrylara@handmadevintage378 I don't really know yet! It isn't close fitting but stands away from the neck. Maybe I will take it for its first test wear tomorrow!
- luigiwuLoooovs that collar
- maryellensewsGo to Sandra Betzina website -her closet section shows how she styles it . Love your fabric choice
- thornberrylara@maryellensews Thanks! I will definitely do that. Think I will make a wintery version too.
- threebranchesdesignI love this, saw it on you this morning and forgot to compliment you
Log in to like or comment.