jmiquelwineIts #NationalPizzaDay 😋
#Wine & Italian #Pizza Pairing Guides #Infographic
#WineLover Salute 🍕🍷🇮🇹
- winegalca@charmedgrl707 HA!🍕🍷👍🏻
- koru_worldAwesome 👍
- liz.cerdaAprende, chela @ximena.cruzb
- thecasualdrinkerA perfect match!!
- charmedgrl707@winegalca this is great 👍👍👍😋😋😋
- matahiwiestateHa ha ha love this!
- giovannellotoursSei d accordo @robyrainbow65 ?
- robyrainbow65@giovannellotours no non riesco ad apprezzare il vino con la pizza
- davana16Hey @bfine7 as our resident pizza and wine expert how accurate is this?? @highercooking @trillotrio
- bfine7@davana16 tbh everything makes sense but I'm confused bc the one with olives is labeled as 4 cheese, and they pair it with a Zinfandel. But a plain slice and Pinot noir is A+, it was a staple in my house on pizza night 😂
- tiphainehdpGénial !!!!
- twochickswinecharmsThis is superb! Love.
- lauthenticnice👌 👏
- cat_rancherMargherita and rose for me please. 🍷
- franktalkonwineNot bad @jmiquelwine but I'd add dolcetto and barbera for the pies with tomato sauce and franciacorta for the pizza bianca. It seems a little sacrilegious to drink French wine with pizza. Save that for the pissaladiere
- hypothesisgroupIt's cool, haha, Julien
- jmiquelwine@franktalkonwine happy to agree Frank. It all depends the sort of wine you'd have, and how subtle the pizza would be. I do think it's fun to experiment with wines and foods that are not supposed to' go well together. It's all about perception, enjoyment, and more importantly: sharing 👍🏻👍🏻😀🍷
Log in to like or comment.