emmaandthecameraLocation location location. We'll always scout locations online and an hour before we begin coverage to 'map' the day. This beautiful portrait of Jenelyn & Jonathan was shot at UT Austin during a home football game; tailgaters everywhere, tempting BBQ, and what felt like 100 degrees and 100% humidity. But we made it work, because as wedding photographers there's no other choice, we find a way. We ended up with a lot of wedding party formals in different settings + romantic portraits of the couple! A big thank you for everyone's cooperation, amazing attitude, and endurance of Texan heat. This wedding is also on the blog!
- emmaandthecamera#austinwedding #austinweddingphotographer #fairmarketaustin #fairmarketwedding #uta #utaustin #texaswedding #austinbride #texasbride #fineartcuration #fineartweddings #fuji400h #mastinlabs #nikon #pursuepretty
- jenelynalynThis was such an ambitious shoot with all the chaos going on at UT but I'm so so glad everyone pulled it off! The pictures turned out so wonderful and amazing. I am so so happy with all the results! Hahaha you wore black that whole day! You're the trooper!
- eleven48I literally almost died...thank you chicken nuggets. And I'm pretty sure we were close to the gates of hell. It was HELLA ON FIRE. TEXAS HEAT.
- emmaandthecamera@jenelynalyn aw thank you! the heat was sooo worth it!!!
- emmaandthecamera@eleven48 The fumes and heat from the BBQ didn't help hahaha, I love Texas. And everyone was glowing, with a natural highlight and blush lolol!
Log in to like or comment.