brenebrownAmen. Taught persistence by my mom & passing it down to my kids. Check out my friend Torri over at @notesontheway - She's on fire! Follow her for great art and poetry. #shepersisted
- taxgirl247Unfortunately I continue to persist to resist my purpose...not a good persistence 😁
- leiamerytYup yup.
- gayledragicevichHard work, persistence and integrity will pay off. Don't give up!
- trudycrockinteriordesignDamn right she did!!
- kinneylaurelGet it gurl
- avsidomFor you, love @warmsweater ♥
- acro_cassSo into this!!
- twpracticeBeautiful. #shepersisted
- joanalopezmentorshipPretty sweet!
- alexmdorrLove this! Persistence is so key, it's also to understand resilience I believe. Persistence is about powering through and struggling on. Resilience involves opening up, reaching out to your network and asking for help early and often. Even asking for one tip to overcome an obstacle you are stuck on from each person you know in your network of positive relationships will provide you a list of things you can try to overcome and achieve the result you want. Persistence is often about closing up while being resilient is about opening up to all the amazing resources in your life that you aren't seeing. Huge fan of your work!
Log in to like or comment.