thesmallseed"Most of us have felt at one time or another that we don't quite fit in. Much of the confusion we experience in this life comes from simply not understanding who we are. Too many go about their lives thinking they are of little worth when, in reality, they are elegant and eternal creatures of infinite value with potential beyond imagination." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- thesmallseed@kdct5 prayers for you Kimberly. Hold on and I hope it turns soon for you 💛💛
- julie.in.real.lifeGreat reminder. ✨
- angieinpinkLove these words. ❤
- thekindredpressHe has such a sweet way of driving home just who we are. 💛
- kimberlynstoddardThis is truth!
- jaredlichtenbergerThis one is something to be proud of 🙌🏻
- hearthowellsTruth. As a mother, I have realized (and probably because I wasn't always in possession of this growing up) more important than anything i instill in my children is that they know who they are. 💞 the best way I have found to do this is by following the 3 principles taught in Gods Plan for Families at most lds temple visitor centers - that our children know 1)they are loved 2) that they are a child of God 3) and that our family can be together forever. 😊
- sevinplusThanks, I needed to read this tonight. Now I need to believe it and remember it!
- saltldsretreatIt makes me wonder what President Uchtdorf has seen as an Apostle of the Lord. "With potential beyond imagination"... I'm sure he is given some sort of Gift of seeing us how God sees us. ❤️❤️
- saranoniblanketWho posted this? I can't wait for you to see what I have coming next month! This talk is so inspiring!
- mwburnettI love this! @kwarner31 @heatherkburnett
- kwarner31Love it! @mwburnett
- jamdavenport@dukelav @a_cash_davenport
- kerrielinjohnsonThank you for this. Perfect timing for me - words of encouragement I so greatly needed. ❤
- raeganturner2Love this! Now to instill this in my children- especially my 8 year old daughter!
- cebrejacob@lexievespa love you, little sis!
- thesmallseed@kerrielinjohnson God is good 💛💛
- thesmallseed@raeganturner2 such a huge job isn't it!
- thesmallseed@saranoniblanket Lizzy. And can't wait!!
Log in to like or comment.