whimsicalfloralThese two cutie pies of mine will be doing homeschool this fall. After my oldest little mouse has caught every sickness imaginable since January 2nd and shared it with the whole family, I'm seriously done with the public school system. This time of year, we rarely book weddings because of the illnesses circulating. We've had three nasty viruses plague us since the beginning of January and I have been struggling to keep up with paperwork and meetings. When a school nurse will not call a parent if their kid is not feeling well and send them back to class to infect other poor kids, I have a serious problem with that.
All drama aside, if you've been trying to connect with me in the last few weeks, I sincerely apologize. If I'm not taking care of a sick husband or sick babies, I've been sick. Please feel free to send me another message and we'll schedule a chat. I've never been so ill in my entire life with these super bug versions of common illnesses spreading around Virginia right now. It's an epidemic here. To my sweet couples traveling here in the next few weeks, please be very careful. The flu can keep you down for 2-4 weeks and the stomach virus is putting people down for up to a week.
Love you all and stay healthy my friends.
- whimsicalfloral@chicgirlflowers thank you! They are my motivation to succeed in life. And they make amazing little helpers. My oldest Christian who is 7 stayed up with me when I had the stomach flu and took care of me. He wouldn't leave my side and fell asleep with me on the couch. Even my 4 year old has been taking care of me. I'm so proud of these little boys.
- fleurieflowerstudio@whimsicalfloral feel better lady!
- whimsicalfloral@fleurieflowerstudio thanks babe! I'm trying. I just got back from the doctor again today. I have an ear infection! Can you believe it? Haven't had one of those since I was a kid.
- chicgirlflowers@whimsicalfloral I love that, they are so sweet!!! Already mommy little care takers. I wish you all the best with your cute family 😍
- whimsicalfloral@chicgirlflowers thank you sweetheart. I hope you escape the plague going around right now and stay healthy. Several of my brides have gone down with this same flu or stomach virus. I feel so bad for them because I know what they're dealing with.
- fleurieflowerstudio@whimsicalfloral sucks! Get betta!
- karen1hedgeIf you need anything at all let me know!!!! Sorry you have been down and out.
- whimsicalfloral@karen1hedge thank you lovey! You are the best! We are on the tail end of this junk I hope. But it is nice to know my flower friends have my back. Love you!
- rookie_ninja_rI hope you feel better! I've tried email about once every 2-4weeks to connect but didn't want to bother you to much. Both phone numbers I saw on the contract or on Google were down as well. Let me know if there's a better way to get in touch 😊
Log in to like or comment.