frenchpressknitsDAY 8: Where I Craft. Annnnd... I'm already falling behind, but I was able to find this photo online and decided to share. Honestly, one of the things I love most about knitting is its portability- it goes with me where ever I go. Most knitting time is done on our couch in the living room, where I can keep 👀 on the kids- but for serious work, this is my designated space. That being said, it doesn't get as much use as it did before children, but I know it's waiting for me 😊 #yarnlovechallenge #whereicreate
- terryleediemertWow gorgeous.
- tbmccarthy5I remember when you were building this and posted the finished space. You were preggers with your oldest. I ❤️❤️❤️ this space. It is worth the wait!!!
- laurabrighton11The days can be long - but the years are short
- michiknitterThis is a beautiful space. 😍
- jessica.mfSo pretty. (I am behind too but I think it will just be this way. Some days taking a photo is just not happening.)
Log in to like or comment.