witwitwooI'm going on another long walk on Sunday and as incredibly boring as that sounds, I'm really looking forward to it 👵🏼👵🏼👵🏼 I thought I would incorporate one of my other big passions in life ... BRUNCH! 🥓🥑🥚 so I'm on the hunt for the best brunch in Kent. If you have any suggestions, please let me know! #kent
- beautiquette_ukOhhh I love a trip to whitstable! Hope you had fun x
- thejoyoffiveI could so do with a walk along Whitstable sea front x
- sue_france8You really are such an inspirational lady. I think the world emphasises too much on losing weight nowadays. U have a gorge pretty face and that is awesome. So ignore the caloric details cos it means jack when ya so pretty lol xxx
- cazpot_Well id try the Sands hotel in margate for good eggs and amazing views...or BeBeached which has spectacular pancakes and bacon and great views of the harbour!
- witwitwoo@suzannefrance Oh Suzanne, they really are too kind. What a lovely thing to say x
- witwitwoo@jamberry_london Every trip to Whitstable is wonderful 😄
- witwitwoo@thejoyoffive If you set off now, you'll get there by tomorrow lol
- witwitwoo@cazpot_ Aaah I actually stayed at the Sands hotel and was really disappointed with their dinner, although the view on the Terrace was wonderful. Maybe brunch would be better though. I will google BeBeached, thank you for the recommendations x
- cazpot_Yeah i only do brunch there...bebeached is good tho! Or try the outstanding @thebuscafe not far from turner or sea x
- sue_france8@witwitwoo all true. So lets all get rid of the silly calorie controlled life we lead lol xxx 😉
- thejoyoffive@witwitwoo ha ha I will get my trainers at the ready! X
- witwitwoo@cazpot_ Thank you, although Margate is always much nicer in the summer lol.
- witwitwoo@suzannefrance Trouble is, for health reasons if nothing else, I have to lose this weight so need to cut calories.
- thebuscafe@cazpot_ 😘😘😘
- cazpot_@witwitwoo nooooo i much prefer winter...less tourists 😉
- witwitwoo@cazpot_ Haha yeah, good point! I tolerant people much less the older I get lol.
- skellis1@witwitwoo my suggestion isn't open on Sundays, but well worth a visit regardless. The Wallflower Cafe in Herne Bay is totally vegan, with generous portions and a relaxed atmosphere...You won't be disappointed...
- big_bad_d_69Looking gorgeous as ever @witwitwoo 😋😋 xx
- witwitwoo@skellis1 Thanks for the recommendation, as someone that is at least trying to eat healthily, the food looks amazing! I've just liked them on Facebook and the next time I'm in Herne Bay, I will definitely pop in.
- witwitwoo@big_bad_d_69 Thank you, you are too kind x
Log in to like or comment.