jessenorrThinking about doing a whole #youtube video on this. I see so many people in the gym use straps... and it makes me cringe. Unless you have am injury that requires staps to train around it.. i see no point. There are some absolute huge deads that i would make an exception for... but for the rest of you 😑 #triggered #powerlifting #strength #strongman #motivation #bodybuilding #kagedmuscle #jackedandtan #bodybuilding #deadlift #stronglikejesse #mindovermatter #gymreapers
- jessenorr@elbows_unique i dont think you read the caption
- k_studHook grip is cheating
- elbows_unique@jessenorr fair enough
- endors_toiStraps are awesome for power shrugs and rack pulls
- _kmgv_@danisanangel that's all you son
- nickkaropoulosGotta hit em raw baby...
- kevineinwindirTell that to Eddie Hall and Hafthor Björnsson. I'm sure they care what you have to say. If you don't compete in powerlifting, who gives a shit
- mattcoffey809@_jglielmi_ @stevenguadagni 😂😂
- bchapel222What about a belt within regulations?
- _penta_gram_@noahktraining 198 world record deadlift was just set at 881
- noahktraining@_penta_gram_ ? That's awesome but random
- _penta_gram_@noahktraining you said no one you've seen has broken a world record hookgrip, that deadlift was hookgripped. Sorry I made a typo and thought I replied with hookgrip
- noahktraining@_penta_gram_ ahh, cool deal then
- fueledby_sushi_n_rage@jessenorr you have caused a disturbance
- princess_lyzzy@zachgeer24 😂
- dwayneooYou could say the same about your bouncelifts! Hence the name 'dead'lift as in 'dead' weight?? 🤔😂
- squat.bench.deadliftAnother quality meme from your boy 🙋🏻♂️
Log in to like or comment.