sewandtellprojectI am loving the #sewcialbeesampler blocks from @maureencracknell and @sharonhollanddesigns! I've never been much of a quilter because the thought of doing a whole quilt is overwhelming. This has been the perfect way to start without taking on too much. Here's block 2-A Dandy. I can't wait to see yours! #artgalleryfabrics #fleetandflourishfabrics @hawthornethreads #htWIPit #hawthornethreads
- sewandtellproject@sewjourners Less than an hour probably. I cut it this morning and pieced this afternoon.
- elerihandmadeAlisha, I just love where your quilt is going. I'm so happy we're doing this, sister!
- sarajoliesewsCool! I admire quilters! This looks so precise!
- sewandtellproject@elerihandmade I'm so glad too! It's more fun to quilt with friends.
- sewandtellproject@sarajoliesews Thanks! I used a 1/4" foot on my machine and that helped a lot.
- cgobinI'm so impressed with quilters!
- sewsophielynnWow! I'm with @cgobin- I bow down to quilters and can't wait to see the finished quilt!
- sewandtellproject@cgobin @sewsophielynn You ladies could do it too! I'm not a quilter, but I'm learning as I go.
- sharonhollanddesignsthose fabrics so pretty together! Thank you for giving this a try and I'm so happy you're enjoying the experience ❤
- sewandtellproject@sharonhollanddesigns Thank you for all the work in organizing it!
- sewhauteblogI'm intimidated by quilting, but I've seen some lovely blocks like yours lately. Maybe I can give it a try.
- sewandtellproject@sewhauteblog This has been a perfect introduction. There's directions for one block a week so it's bit overwhelming. I hope you give it a try!
- sweetredpoppyI love seeing all these blocks!
- whilecamdensleepsVery cute! It looks great!
- onceuponasewingmachineIt's coming along nicely!
- sunflowerseamsLovely! I really need to get caught up!
- paisleyrootsIt looks so good! I need to make mine tomorrow!
- stubbornlycraftyGorgeous! You did fabulous!
- sewandtellproject@paisleyroots I can't wait to see! @stubbornlycrafty thank you!
- amaiaaranaI think that quilting requires an extra dose of patience!
Log in to like or comment.