tamaraecclestoneofficialThank you @ivetteivens for capturing this beautiful moment this is by far my favourite photograph but mainly thank you for spreading this message. Breastfeeding is a powerful demonstration of love and nurturing yet it has become so normal to hide. I want to take that normal and toss it.
- isisamanda20Lindas!! 💚💛
- socal_mom_@teresam0788 @theboyandme your totally right, I tried so hard to breastfeed but after 2 weeks I wasn't producing milk and my baby was premature and I was ridiculed by the nurses when I started giving her formula cause I was so stressed and even cried cause I couldn't feed my baby. Even with pumping I couldn't even get a 1 ounce I was left feeling less of a women and mother. But my father told me not all women could breastfeed and before formula they had milk maids that would feed babies of mothers who couldn't breastfeed. I wish these "movements" would be about love and nurturing your babies no matter how you feed your baby. Also, a women who breastfeeds is not more of a loving nurturing mother then one who doesn't or can't breastfeed.
- theboyandme@socal_mom_ that is exactly my point! Feeding your child is a powerful demonstration of love and nurturing, be it formula or breast feeding. Huge hugs to you.
- kikka.murenuBeautiful photo and do not ever hide while lactate!
- legallybeautyBeautiful picture!!!!😍❤😍 Great mommy!!!!!👌🏼
- hb6_bashargreat mommy
- timcoops88@kaleighcomstock sorry weaning age is when???? After they have started school???? Are you sure 😂 like i said its more for the mothers mental well being than the child if you ask me... we get it ... you can breastfeed LOL
- timcoops88@socal_mom_ 👌🏾
- laurenvleighLove you for this @tamaraecclestoneofficial just beautiful x
- eugidoroWonderful photo! ❤️ I have a 3 yo boy and we are going on with the wonderful experience of breastfeeding!
- laurettagreenCongratulations on your lactation!!! I am breastfeeding my 17 months old baby and sometimes I feel the pressure of people and even doctors.
- shakeebzumair@laurettagreen @thalmilla
- hooked_on_glitterI breastfed until my daughter was three. Kudos to you!
- missecoglamWell done for promoting this!!
- martymaxmayaMeravigliosa la foto meraviglioso il messaggio
Log in to like or comment.