readtealeaveswhen you both need bandanas to fend off spit-up. 💁🏻
- lowolfmusiclol omg so f-ing cute
- marilubananaSO sweet!!!! 💕🐣
- stlmillersOh man! I had to football hold while BFing those first 4 months to stop the spit up. It got old real fast. Good thinking with those bandanas!
- hjeid79잘 보고 갑니다. 소통 원해요.😅
- fruitbowlsandshellacYou look 🔥
- meaghanroozenWe are bandana twins!! 👯 Also, your babe is beautiful 💕
- midshipmankatiewhich baby slings are you into? I started off with the k'tan but now that she's 8 weeks old, I think I need a second one to mix things up (and so I'll always have one when the first is covered with spit/poo/pee etc)
- zubi1106Beautiful pic and I love his hat...is it handmade?
- readtealeaves@meaghanroozen ❤❤
- readtealeaves@midshipmankatie we borrowed a baby k'tan with Faye but a friend gave us a @sollybaby wrap for Silas and we're really liking it!m, especially because James and I can both use it! We only needed one with Faye but we have a whole lot more spit up happening this time so we're thinking of getting a second one to rotate when the other is at the laundromat!
- readtealeaves@zubi1106 it is! made by @misha_and_puff
- readtealeaves@midshipmankatie whoops! @sollybabywrap!
- midshipmankatie@readtealeaves oh nice, that's the one I wanted anyway for fashion purposes, so nice to know @sollybabywrap is functional too :)
- elissapackI love the practicality behind what appears to be the nicest morning snuggle!
- meredithtestedThis is so wonderfully chic 🙌🏽
- meredithtested@readtealeaves @midshipmankatie We have a Solly also - they've lasted really well through two babies so far! Well actually we have two of their wraps. Unheard of for someone who calls themselves a minimalist 🙊 but yes, necessary for dealing with spit up. 😜
- bellasunshineandlovetoo cool !
Log in to like or comment.