petitapetitblogHelp! Tip Top lovers 💕 I will be adding some new sleeve options to the pattern and was wondering if you had any requests or suggestions? Thanks 😀This cute summery version is by @e_shimokawa ✨ #tiptopdress#petitapetitpatterns#pdfsewingpattern#indiepatterns#sewingforkids#sewcialists
- mycozycoLovely dress!!! 👍🏻 voting for adding the long sleeves or 3/4 💕
- sewfearlessI don't have any votes but your pattern is so lovely!
- moineau_petitpoisOui des manches longues !! ♥♥♥
- chalkandnotchI'm happy to sew up any sleeve option you decide on!! My favorite dress!!
- mypetitesophieSuch a great news! Voting for every option already suggested 😉
- petitapetitblog@avocadopearuk oh tulip would be pretty too!
- petitapetitblog@mycozyco yes! Thank you! 😊
- petitapetitblog@sewfearless oh thank you! 🙏🏻😊💕
- petitapetitblog@moineau_petitpois yay! 😊
- petitapetitblog@chalkandnotch awe thanks! I might take you up on that offer. 😁
- petitapetitblog@mypetitesophie awe thanks! 💕
- petitapetitblog@lbgstudio yes! I need to figure that one out for sure.
- loumasseyAnything you like! Love this pattern so much
- carlotacolvinI'm obsessed with that fabric! Would you please share details?
- petitapetitblog@carlotacolvin @e_shimokawa can you tell us what fabric you used? 🙏🏻
- e_shimokawa@carlotacolvin It was gifted to me from my MIL's stash, which she's had for years, so I'm taking a total guess that it's a kind of linen gauze (is there such a thing?). It's super lightweight and pretty see-through, but a bit stiffer than the double gauze that I'm used to sewing with. It reminds me of breezy curtain fabric in terms of weight. I hope this helps!
- titchythreadsThat fabric is gorgeous @e_shimokawa. Excited to see what options you ladies add
Log in to like or comment.