mixandmatchmamaToday, @slaughteren and I are talking about how we work at our marriages on our blogs. In honor of that...a little #waybackwednesday for you. This was technically mine and @andrewshull first date. It was after a Kansas State game. My parents were there...his parents were there...my little brother was there...as were all four of my grandparents. 😂❤
- ashleypryor88Go Cats!!
- 5littlemen1princessBeautiful post! 💕 💕 💕
- tcady50Love your posts and my daughter goes to school there now. Love the people and the way it feels like family. #gocats 💜💜💜
- lnweberI needed this today, thank you for sharing. I absolutely love your blog!!!!
- basicallybrennaAww Applebee's in Manhappenin'! This makes my EMAW heart happy. Thanks for sharing!
- judytolineYour mil gorgeous
- slaughterenI don't take it for granted that we have such fabulous friends who work so hard on their marriage! So thankful to call you guys friends and I loved reading all the tips!!
- mzvanessarodzWow! What a date! 😂 @mixandmatchmama but in the end, everything worked out great.
- theperfectlyimperfectmamaThat's too funny! Your tips were great!
- emzwonThe best first date spot.... kites!! 💜
- meholmgrenKState is my alma mater! Awww, sweet manhappiness... #emaw
- dholguin26Needed this post today. Thanks for sharing 💕
- _k.ellis_I just heard the news about Nordstrom...I hope you will stop endorsing them since they are so unfair and biased to our president and his family! 🙏🏼 How about Amazon instead, who still sells Ivanka's line?
- lcarr3I know @_k.ellis_ it is sickening. I think @mixandmatchmama will not stand for such foolishness.
- gailbreezyWow glad he didnt get intimidated and take off.
- nguethleGo Wildcats! 💜This Kansas girl loves reading your blog!
- lauren_mclean13@mixandmatchmama I knew I wouldn't be disappointed by this post! I had to stop and re-read your wise words about putting faith at the center of your marriage and learning to compromise. You have such a gift for writing and all of your advice was amazing as well. I bookmarked your post to look back on, as I'll be married in just 8 months. Thank you ❤
- ranyamayI loved your post about marriage! I loved it so much because it was genuine and not every marriage is perfect. Your tips were great!!!Is there any way you could write another post on your blog. I love following you, you are amazing and god bless you and your beautiful family 😍😍❤️❤️
- nattyb823I can't help it. This is my dream for all 3 of my girls. 😍 family date first.
Log in to like or comment.