danielvitalisMy friend — and one of our most popular podcast guests — Jaiya is back on ReWild Yourself Podcast for a conversation on seduction, desire and turning on your primal sexual pilot light. If you tuned into our last show, you’ll remember Jaiya breaking down the five Erotic Blueprint types (and if you haven’t heard this one, check it out here: http://buff.ly/2kTRVPo). In this episode, Jaiya shares how you can use her Erotic Blueprint framework to fine tune how you seduce your partner and yourself!
Jaiya divulges some intimate stories on how she worked through her personal traumas and how she maintains vulnerability in work and sex. We also get into some strategies for how to keep things spicy in a long-term partnership, and even discuss navigating non-monogamy with your committed partner.
Jaiya shows how designing your sex life with intention can ignite your inner passion and ripple outwards into all other areas of your life!
Link in profile!
- cherubesqueyasssss ☺️🙌🏽❤✨
- evatweetheart12I'm curious if any of your sex podcasts discussed natural contraception for a healthy sex life.
- mwmeganwoodsListening now! You mentioned wanting to go deeper into vaccines and I have to recommend reading (or listening) to the book 'On Immunity' as a very unique way of understanding the fears around this subject.
- danielvitalis@mwmeganwoods thanks! Super cool feed you have 🙏🏾
- danielvitalis@evatweetheart12 not yet, still looking for the right guest on the topic. Any recommends?
- kickinitcurlyYaaaaay!!!!! Love her! ✨💜
- chessagirlCan't wait to listen. Her blueprint work has revolutionized my sex life and my marriage. Many thanks for having her back on. 🙏🙏🙏
- lauren.augustaJust listened to the October episode yesterday, ready for this one!! Super entertaining, informative, and useful!!! Thank you 🙏🏼😏
- evatweetheart12@danielvitalis I wish!!! I have heard nothing on the subject and I wish there was someone out there with the secret. How to enjoy natural sex (condoms takes the pleasure out of it!) but not risk babies if we aren't ready. Is there even such a thing??? 🙏
- wildandfreedeeAwesome episode ✨🙌🏻🙌🏻 inspired me to feed my blueprint with my lady tonight. Really enjoyed Jaiyas personal stories and deep questioning practices around personas and Working through trauma. Going to be doing some reflecting soon to see where I can grow 🌱 so thankful for you @danielvitalis 💖
- danielvitalis@wildandfreedee here to help 🙏🏾😏
- danielvitalis@evatweetheart12 for 8 years now I have used fertility tracking with total success. Both partners have to be on board of course, but when done right it really can work 🙏🏾
- danielvitalis@kickinitcurly 👊🏽
- firstname.lastname@example.org 🙏🏾
- evatweetheart12@danielvitalis 💖
- lauren.augustaToni Weschler (author of Taking Charge of Your Fertility) would be a font of knowledge on natural contraception and how to... sex accordingly 😏@danielvitalis
- mountaindaughtermetalworksLoved this & excited for the topics you'll be covering next season❤️
- heafferlegoo@danielvitalis since listening to your show I've become more interested in reducing my intake of artificial hormones & getting in touch with my body. I loved one of your shows when you talked about putting an extra sheet down to relieve tension when sleeping whilst on. Great idea! I discovered @naturalcycles which is an app to help monitor your cycle. I'm still on the first month free trial. I dunno if the app developers would be interested? xx
- alliefinchThese interviews were a revelation! Our house has been so sexually charged & playful all week. Thanks for sharing! Jaiya mentioned her diet playing a huge role in juicing up her hormones. When you invite her back, I'd love to hear more on this topic.
- danielvitalis@alliefinch will do. I know it's high fat 🙏🏾
Log in to like or comment.