arrowandappleThis is not a great photo but it's all I have to offer right now! 💕
The weeks when we buy houses are the most stressful. When you're buying a house from investors off market, your closing time tends to be a week or less. It's a week to coordinate your investors, line up home insurance, get earnest money deposits in, get utilities switched, meet with your contractor and get quotes, get a hard money loan approval, get contractor quotes to your investors, sign contracts, etc. Mentally it's a lot to handle. It even ends up being physically exhausting somehow. And then add to that daily life- naturally it's the week both of your kids are sick, and your car breaks down, and your phone stops working.
It sounds kinda like complaining but I love being busy and I'm really still grateful that I get to do this, and it's a good thing it's just one extremely crazy week and not longer. 😝 but for now, I have a few minutes to sit in my car and drink a soda water before my next meeting and that feels nice.
But also I don't know if I can handle one more thing happening this week so let's just all pray for a nice little Wednesday🙏🏻
- mshirlsPraying for you to have a nice little Wednesday right now 💕
- arrowandapple@mshirls aw thank you so much! Sending it right back your way 💛
- freckledbirdI love hearing the details -- good and bad -- behind your home renovations!
- anna.puddlesPraying for a smooth day and quickly healing little people.
- marythegreySounds along the lines of my inner dialogue lately. Not home buying in particular - but all this stuff life to balance. To be completely honest, I love being busy, too!
- kimmykwhitPraying the week ends easy and your babies are better!
- arrowandapple@kimmykwhit thank you Kim!! We would love to get together with y'all sometime too! I keep meaning to message you 😊
- kimmykwhit@arrowandapple yes, that would be great! Message me once things settle a little and if that doesn't happen anytime soon, message me and I'll bring you dinner. 😘
- shannoncoonce🙏🏼hope its been a NLW🙏🏼
Log in to like or comment.