laura_summersMy son is loving reading at school (wonder where he gets that from!) & in his first term &a half he's gone up 4 reading levels. His teacher suggested I read something with him that stretched his imagination so we decided to start the first Harry Potter book! I'm loving reading it with him & this illustrated copy is just gorgeous #books #reading #proudmum
- karrie_locherLove Harry Potter!
- laura_summers@xxkezzabbexx I've read all the books & seen all the films I think some of the later films are a bit too scary for Logan at the moment.
- pinkscharmingOoh how lovely. I haven't read them but seen the films. I think Ava would probably love it but not the later ones, too scary! Xx
- xxkezzabbexx@laura_summers oh yes I do agree with you there, some of the films are a bit scary, has he seen any of the films? Xx
- oatcakeadventuresCan't wait to start reading these again! 3 months is probably a bit young 😂😂
- breastestnewsThanks for bringing this book to my attention, away to purchase for the boy 😁👌🏻
- issywizzy77We've just finished reading that same edition with Becky (6 years) and she loved it. The illustrations are really nice and we read it all as a family every night, including Daddy, and it was lovely. I'm sad we finished it yesterday. Will have to buy the next one. Enjoy! 🙌🏻👍🏻
- gaiametalstudioVery nice :)
- susankmannLove this
- sweetelliegraceI can't wait to share this book with my daughter!
- thefrenchiemummyVery good lovely. Well done him
- annslifestyleIt's such a great book 📚
- heidigracephotoSo fun! I'm sure he'll love it
- mini.blissHow fun!
- mummybexmIt is a beautiful edition. I also enjoy the audio books; they are read by @stephenfry
- bloggermegafollowvery nice blog!! we would love to do a collab with ! go to our profile and website for more info! 👊
- sixthbloomYay for reading
- midwifeandlifeMine is showing an interest in harry Potter too
- sparkle.with.kerryI absolutely love this version x
Log in to like or comment.