jennaelfmanLost this fella recently. My Dad. Always loved how he looked at me. He was always proud of me, just for being me. It always made me feel good. He was my buddy. And ohhhhhh how we tore up the dance floor! Thinking of you, Dada. I love you, 'ol friend of mine. Hope you're good. Kisses on your forehead. 💕
- alisha_bwebbSo sorry for your loss. Prayers
- denise.huddleI'll always miss my dad! Something unique about father daughter love. My heart understands you completely! 💕
- tianalynpdxI'm so sorry for your loss.
- cuteisimportantdads are the best❤
- kimberlipotterySo sorry Jenna. He did an outstanding job with his daughter. My Dad looked at me like that my entire life. We are so blessed❤
- scottiehendersonSorry for your loss 💙
- antucderSending you all my love, @jennaelfman 💙
- rphunt2002very sorry
- junique11So sorry😢⚘
- steelertwin@jennaelfman hi there, I am cousins with Sam and Rosemary, very good friends with your uncle Tony, I live in Pennsylvania near Aunt Joan!!
- silentshane3My condolences
- an_i_amHow lucky you were to have each other 💗
- landcruiserlife200Just started listening to your podcast! Loved it! Congrats for everything you do! @jennaelfman
- gartnertaniaThe pain never really goes away.Eventually though it gets easier to live with.One day a memory will bring a smile to your face instead of a year to your eye.
- prototypestivCondolences Jenna, The memories you shared together will keep him close always
- dany_marbleI feel you. I lost my grandpa one year ago. Watching "Keeping the faith" right now, you're my idol
- ritaswonderlandSo sorry for your loss Jenna.I just want to tell you that you are one of the most important people in my life.I have been watched Dharam and Grey so many time.Whenever I met with difficulties or scared to face something,I always encourage myself by saying"come on,let's be Dharam!"Thank you so much for giving me power and warmth💗You made a difference.I'm convinced that your father would be proud of you.
- tracisfavoritethingsI am so sorry for the loss of your Dad. I am sure he was so proud of you.❤
Log in to like or comment.