pippyjbrooksI have been listening to @ellieholcomb 's new album on repeat while we are cooped up here in the guesthouse - the kiddos are dealing with bad colds. These lyrics are speaking the words of my heart; "God knows we ache
when He asks us to go on
How do we go on?
We will sing to our souls
We won't bury our hope
Where He leads us to go
There's a Red Sea road.." .
It is a wonderful truth to know with all your heart that where God leads, He will always make a way. In the past few days we have had a taste, a reminder that there will be obstacles as we move forward, but God still makes Red Sea roads as we follow Him. .
Danny went up north over the weekend to unload our shipping container, which then got held up at the dock. He had cancelled flights, delayed flights, news of a muddy road that makes it impossible to get our things into the next village, and a list of unknowns are spread out before us. But we wait and we walk by faith knowing that God is often not just wanting to get us from A to B, but He is making new ways into our hearts as we seek His will above our own. .
In the midst of waiting we have seen Him answer specific prayers and it humbles us to have seen His faithfulness so personally. We have experienced the graciousness of co-workers to step in and be the hands and feet we needed when the shipping container arrived after Danny had left for the airport. These situations remind us of our need for the Body of Christ. With a prayer in my heart to "wait well" I am reminding myself today, that His ways are good and right and there is freedom and joy to be found in laying our plans at His feet and accepting His way. .
Thank you for your prayers each step of the way. We serve a faithful and wonderful God.
- dougymax🙏🏻 amen
- teenapricePraying you through.. thankful for the update. Hugs
- anne_reneegumleyThat album!! 😍
- jame_leighkillin' it girl!
- thewoodentreeLove this! 😇
- dswesterndreamsPrayers for ya'll. .I totally understand the "waiting"..
- laurenwasher"He is making new ways into our hearts..." I love this! So true 💛
- mrsjohninghanaLearning IN the waiting, not learning once we get through.....beautifully put, Pippy. Continuing in prayer for you all.
- teenapriceJust praying and checking in with you guys. Hugs. Much love. ❤
Log in to like or comment.