iconic_patternsAt 40C heat there are not so many clothes one is willing to wear. My old house dress split at the back from old age and relentless use, and with another 3 days of exhausting heat starting any day now, it had to be replaced urgently. So here is the new one, in super bright pure cotton voile (thanx, Cabramatta), made in 4 hours today using my own pattern. Win! #doityourself
- artworkerprojectsI like the idea of a house dress
- iconic_patterns@artworkerprojects I found that wearing a super comfortable dress in some crazy colours is very soothing :))
- maci_nicI'm wearing my bright 70s yellow flowers house dress today 😉
- michele_svedbergWow. I never look that good around the house. It's a flannel shirt and leggings for me. Good job on the dress.
- iconic_patterns@michele_svedberg haha, it's all about comfort and temperature around here :))
- iconic_patterns@maci_nic that's the spirit!
- luigiwuWhat pattern did you use?
- iconic_patterns@luigiwu I draft my own
- nellypoppyI love house dresses!
Log in to like or comment.