gingeredwhiskIt might be Tuesday, but it feels like a red lipstick kind of day. Maybe that's why I got so many things crossed off my to-do list? How do you feel more productive - in comfy clothes or dressed up nice?
- gingeredwhisk@lemonblossomsblog haha it's hard. I have to force myself to get up early.
- eclectic.lab.designsDepending on what there's to do :)) and my mood. If I'm little moody and there's a lot of stuff to be done on the computer, pj's are my dress code 😁 otherwise I like to dress comfy casual and put a bit of make up on even at home
- gingeredwhisk@mcfarlanebooks hey thanks!!
- email@example.com I totally find that using the time to get dressed and put on just a spot of makeup really helps me "wake up" and feel focused.
- dorothydreyerI feel more awake with makeup too.
- faeofnightcourtIn comfy cloths!
- jessthebooksloverNeed to read this book!
- myfamilytableI'm all about the comfy clothes
- shaegeeksoutMakeup makes me feel like my look is complete.
- platedcravingsI love my comfy clothes but I feel more productive when I'm dressed.
- booksinthewildDefinitely in comfy clothes! I think I've worn lipstick like twice in my life 🙈
- patriciabtigheComfy clothes!!!
- gingeredwhisk@shaegeeksout I need to remember to wear it more often!
- gingeredwhisk@platedcravings Totally!!!
- gingeredwhisk@booksinthewild haha I don't wear it often!
- stephscottyaI work from home many days and sometimes I need to put a little makeup on and lipstick to feel like I'm starting the day.
- kitchen_trialsComfy clothes with makeup, lo! Love red lipstick on a Tuesday 😊
- stomachhalfempty@gingeredwhisk I loooove this backdrop!! 💕
- gingeredwhisk@stomachhalfempty thanks!! 😀
- eleniwritingI love comfy clothes. Dressed up can be fun, but only if it's by choice for me.
Log in to like or comment.