sewandtellprojectDay 7- One or Many. As you can see, I am a "many" person. My cutting table usually has a bunch of different projects going. Right now, I have one pattern I'm sewing up for a test, one for a blog project, and my #sewcialbeesampler block. I'm loving the tonal I found for framing my blocks at my local quilt shop today. How about you? Do you work on just one thing until it's done or do you start a bunch of things like me? #sewnwithhart #patterntesting #simplelifepatterncompany #artgalleryfabrics
- sewandtellproject@elerihandmade It really makes the blocks pop, doesn't it? I am so glad I went today.
- sewandtellproject@sarajoliesews I just struggle to concentrate on only one.
- sewjournersI like to cut a bunch of projects one day and sew another day. It helps me commit to a project and the sewing goes quickly.
- sharonhollanddesignsBeautiful ❤❤❤
- sewandtellproject@sewjourners I do this too!
- sewandtellproject@sharonhollanddesigns Thank you!
- sweetredpoppyI'm totally a many person as well!!
- sewandtellproject@sweetredpoppy It's the only way to go 😉
- sewsophielynnI can cut a bunch at once but I usually concentrate on one thing at a time!
- maureencracknellBeautiful!! Thanks for using #fleetandflourishfabrics ☺️
- sewandtellproject@sewsophielynn I try to sew things that require the same color of thread at the same time. @maureencracknell Thanks! This collection is one of my favorites!
- sunflowerseams@sewandtellproject I usually sew one project in full before starting another. I do t like having too many unfinished projects at one time.
- whilecamdensleepsI have a bunch going too. I feel like I have project ADD.
- paisleyrootsI have....5 things to sew in the next day. No pressure.....lol
- cgobinCurrently I'm a deadlines girl. Get what needs to be posted done first. 😂
- sewandtellproject@paisleyroots good luck! @cgobin I operate under those deadlines a lot too.
- sewhauteblogI don't know how you manage, but I'm sure those pretty fabrics keep you motivated to finish.
- onceuponasewingmachineI'm with you a many too!
- stubbornlycraftyI like to start projects. I usually have six or seven on my sewing table at the same time. 😬
- amaiaaranaI usually work on one thing but I am able to leave the hem undone for a few weeks, so my WIP projects sum up at the end...
Log in to like or comment.