mydarlinglemonthymeI've got the recipe for these Nectarine + Pickled Cucumber Rice Paper Rolls up on my site today, along with a teeny bit of the most harrowing life story I know. A bunch of food bloggers from around the world are coming together today to celebrate and share the food and stories of immigrants. Tap to see others involved and be sure to share your stories as well #immigrantfoodstories ✌🏽Direct link in profile #mydarlinglemonthyme
- kaleandcaramelDrooling. 💕💕💕
- judewholefoodLooks perfect for a summery lunch or snack Emm xx
- ch_chitnisSuch an incredible story- thank you for sharing. I too am married to an immigrant- in my mind, it is such a privilege to share my life with someone who has such a rich and inspiring family history. 💕
- belindajefferyfoodIt's such a terrific way to come together, Emma. xx
- alanakysarCannot wait to read. Thanks for sharing your story. 💕
- healthynibblesandbitsLove this!
- xanholyoak@ch_chitnis I was just about to tag you... I had a read and knew you'd feel it too 💚🙏 It's an incredible story Emma, thank you for sharing it xo
- thegloriouskitchenLooks delicious! #immigrantfoodstories will be amazing, have fun!
- tea_austenWhat a brave and amazing story, Em. The thing that kills me is that refugee and immigrant families are, in general, so strong, so driven--they have had to be. They truly are the type of people any country should WANT, and be proud to have! I'm so glad your in-laws story ended as well as it did ❤️
- lesfillesdemadeleineI'm looking forward to reading your story as well as that of others. It's such a beautiful hashtag 😘
- madhualiLove the whole concept 💛💛💛
- tea.loversBreathtaking one
- bec_growinghomeThank you for sharing your & your husband story. ❤
- fortiesclareLove your beautiful posts not to mention recipes...👌
Log in to like or comment.