knitbotWould you like some motivation and support to cast on some wardrobe staples? @woolandhoney has just announced they'll be hosting a knit-a-long for my Hancock Cardigan starting March 1! 🎉 They're offering prizes and incentives, head over to their feed for full details! I look forward to following along! 👀✨
#woolandhoney #hannahfettig #knitbot #quinceandco #knitalong #slowfashion #handmadewardrobe
- rosethetortoiseHmmm. Love this look. But how to get the others off the needles in time...
- mariecarterI have loved this pattern from the moment I first saw it ! Based on how long the KAL is, I might be interested in joining ☺️
- jerrys_filamente@knitbot Lovely cardigan! Just one question: The pattern pages stresses that this is knit at a loose gauge. But 24st is not loose at all for fingering, it's quite standard. The needlesize however does indicate a looser gauge. Is the stated gauge correct?
- gayleravensHancock looks so good on every body! One of the greats
- almasanta@knitbot we also follow the #SlowFashion concept, congratulations on the amazing post 😘
- knitbot@jerrys_filamente it is correct! I think of fingering weight typically as 7 sts per inch and sport weight as 6 sts per inch, but it's all up for interpretation of course!
- dealwithknitWhat if I'm halfway through the pattern can I join? Would give me a. Post to finish for spring!
Log in to like or comment.