j_evans1219Mommy life is the best life. 🌸 #Photoshoot #BabyGirl #EnsleyJolie #ErinDietrichPhotography
- paisleyjasonsmommyI don't understand why people are shocked about this photo. I think it's quite beautiful. @j_evans1219 is a Happy mom. This picture is a beautiful piece of art.
- paisleyjasonsmommy@runatrainonyou That's a horrible thing to say. She has come a long way since we first saw her. This photo is a beautiful piece of art
- paisleyjasonsmommy@ewcia_ma leave the woman alone. She's came a long way since we first saw her. Motherhood isn't easy. It takes a strong woman to be a mother, especially to more then one child.
- paisleyjasonsmommy@luv_mamamia it's art. You may not have the eye or understand art or photography
- paisleyjasonsmommy@kiiittttttty being a mother is hard. Motherhood comes with all kinds of emotions. Unless you're a mom I don't expect you to understand.
- luv_mamamia@paisleyjasonsmommy Ohhhhh, burn. 🔥🔥
- kiiitttttttyI am a mother. And I never said it was easy. I'm just saying if you've ever watched the show she doesn't have any patience with her children that's pretty clear in like every episode. She would rather lock herself in her room and let her kids do whatever that mother them. @paisleyjasonsmommy
- paisleyjasonsmommy@actuallygraciie until you've been in her situation don't judge.
- brittanyboyett_photographerThat's a cute photo!
- paisleyjasonsmommy@iicarlie she can't control what MTV shows and doesn't show. As an audience we only see what MTV decides to show.
- paisleyjasonsmommy@hollielikesthis You are a sad person.
- paisleyjasonsmommy@mandana_sura grow up
- paisleyjasonsmommy@sasha_1211 just because she did a "similar" photo as Beyonce does not mean she is trying to be like her or think she's Beyonce. It's a beautiful photo. You need to grow up and let the woman be.
- firstname.lastname@example.org stop judging her.
- mandana_sura@paisleyjasonsmommy wow....you really told me.
- paisleyjasonsmommy@luv_mamamia didn't set out to "burn" you. It's not your place to.judge anyone. Grow up
- paisleyjasonsmommy@mandana_sura act your age and.not your show size.
- actuallygraciie@paisleyjasonsmommy oh sorry I didn't realize that it was your job to go through a reality stars Instagram page & defend her at every turn. Don't you have your own child to worry about instead of trying to be her protector? Grow up.
- adrianna5159Love the pic
- cbonifas1990@jen_an_juice I am sorry your so mean to strangers. It's sad.
Log in to like or comment.