- overlandtextileco*REMINDER!* - Please be sure to stay on the trail, and be sure the trail you're on is actually shown on the current Motor Vehicle Use Map. If the trail you're on isn't on the MVUM, then it's not a trail and you're breaking the law. Unfortunately illegitimate trails are cut all the time and just because there is a dirt path through the woods doesn't mean it is an official, legal trail. If you're caught on one of these illegitimate trails you may face fines and it'll be a check mark against OHVs in the area... so, please, resist the urge to explore that random trail heading off into the woods and do your part to keep public lands open to OHVs by staying on legal trails.
#overlandtextileco #overland #overlanding #overlander #overlandcommunity #overlandfamily #offroad #offroading #wheelin #wheeling #camp #camping #explore #adventure #exploring #explorer #exploration #expedition #adventuremobile #usfs #ohv #mvum #breakinthelaw #keepitlegal #keepitpublic #followtherules #oklahoma #ouachitanationalforest #brokenbow #hochatown
- psilotronicaCool, a reminder of how free you really are, even out here😵
- bankstonnAnd they are some pretty hefty fines 😒
- overlandtextilecoWithout rules and regulations there wouldn't even be wilderness to explore. It would have all been exploited for profit a century ago. Sucks it's not a free-4-all, but it's for the best. @psilotronica
- psilotronica@overlandtextileco 👍
- itsmerceWhere's this at
- overlandtextilecoOuachita National Forest. @itsmerce
- findingdestinationsnice shot
- kccarguyWell said. 🍻👊🏻
- habitatoffroadI have been looking at the USFS Interactive maps for the last few days and have felt somewhat confused. If you stick to their open/closed trail designations, a lot of the Overland Challenge we were a part of would have been illegal. Also, there are a large number of missing trail connections on their maps, leaving open trails theoretically impossible to get to based on their maps. Hopefully they will continue to update the platform.
- overlandtextilecoYeah... I know what you mean! I also hope they continue to update and improve the system. It would also be nice to have the map for offline use, since there's no Internet in the forest... lol. @habitatoffroad