elevatewithkatieThe snow is piling up at 10,000 feet! Glad we went grocery shopping yesterday to grab Week 5 #healthyglowguide ingredients since I'm not sure we'll be leaving again for awhile. I think I'm most excited about the Banana Breakfast Cake 😋😋😋. Today I'm wrapping up details for an upcoming photo shoot in the Phoenix area. Any favorite spots there that would make a killer backdrop for food, fitness and lifestyle shots? I've only been once for the Fiesta Bowl 💃.
- loveyoumoretooSo precious! Jealous of your snow!
- cheekytzatzikiShe is so cute!!
- imhungrybynatureYes to breakfast cake!! And I just listened to your podcast with @nicoleculver this morning - SO inspiring! Thank you 😊😊
- jess_ddachieverThat faceeeee 😍😍😍
- mkd_nutritionYour pup looks like mine!
- tinatherdIf you get a chance, hike Camelback Mountain. Go early, bring plenty of fluids - it's exposed and gets very hot. Views are spectacular. Certainly photo opportunities there.
- prepdishAgree 👆, Camelback! We just hiked it a few weeks ago. If you have time, highly recommend Sedona!
Log in to like or comment.